Disciples Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan for bite fite

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inactivity issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:
Inactivity issues Left_bar_bleue200/200Inactivity issues Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Inactivity issues Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity issues   Inactivity issues Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:16 am

I have noticed that we have members such as the joker who have not been on in over 2 mounths.. The joker is the worst not being on for 82 days.

Because of this i have been thinking that we posibly can replace people who have not been on for 60 days. I will do this by posting L Blood Reequirements on the game board to replace them. Any objections to this?
Back to top Go down
https://disciplesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Torqumada
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple

Character sheet
Field One:
Inactivity issues Left_bar_bleue200/200Inactivity issues Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Inactivity issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity issues   Inactivity issues Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Do you mean having to get/gain a certain amount of litres over a certain period of time?
Back to top Go down
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:

Inactivity issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity issues   Inactivity issues Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:43 am

no i mean they have to = or have more L Blood the who they are replaceing
Back to top Go down
https://disciplesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Torqumada
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple

Character sheet
Field One:

Inactivity issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity issues   Inactivity issues Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:29 pm

O I C.
I thought you were refering to requirements for active members Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
VonSaltenberger

Character sheet
Field One:

Inactivity issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity issues   Inactivity issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:06 pm

I don't object as long as its only inactive members. I was telling you that you should before this Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Torqumada
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple

Character sheet
Field One:

Inactivity issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity issues   Inactivity issues Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:09 am

You could also say something along the lines of...all aplicants welcome even if full as we replace inactive players with active players, active players are key to having a strong powerful clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inactivity issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity issues   Inactivity issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disciples Of Darkness :: Clan Stuff :: Clan News-
Jump to: