Disciples Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan for bite fite

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am Sir Kaido!!! XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaido
Found Disciple
Found Disciple
Kaido

Character sheet
Field One:
I am Sir Kaido!!! XD Left_bar_bleue200/200I am Sir Kaido!!! XD Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

I am Sir Kaido!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: I am Sir Kaido!!! XD   I am Sir Kaido!!! XD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:06 pm

I have been in DOD since....somewhere in the first half of the year. At that time i was getting bullied by loads of wolves, higher AND lower than my level.
thanks to Devil's kindness, i got to joined this clan and even more chances to train myself to a better vampire without having those annoying bullies steal my hard earned gold.
And now, i hardly get anymore attacks from any wolves! Instead, I am the one that attacks them! ty. [bows]
Back to top Go down
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:
I am Sir Kaido!!! XD Left_bar_bleue200/200I am Sir Kaido!!! XD Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: I am Sir Kaido!!! XD   I am Sir Kaido!!! XD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:34 pm

The reason why we all don't get attacked much anymore is because of the whole group we astablished. so do not thank me but instead thank the people who if they were not in this clan we would be nothing, and so i thank all the members in this clan. By the way Kaido You were the first (besides me) in this clan and you joined a week or 2 after i created DOD so just add about that much to it and you will know how long you've been in.
Back to top Go down
https://disciplesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Kaido
Found Disciple
Found Disciple
Kaido

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: I am Sir Kaido!!! XD   I am Sir Kaido!!! XD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:33 am

o.O seems long, yet not very long....XD anw, i will be gone again after tonight. By then i will be officially banned from the computer for my exams that i'm SUPPOSE to be studying for alrdy. ><
and ok, so i do owe it to everyone in this clan as well. A big Thank You to all! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Sir Kaido!!! XD   I am Sir Kaido!!! XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Sir Kaido!!! XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disciples Of Darkness :: Other :: Introductions-
Jump to: