Disciples Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan for bite fite

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna.Imbrue
New Disciple
New Disciple

new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Empty
PostSubject: new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue   new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:35 am

Greetings! I've been playing Bitefight for about 4 months now. I've been a loner on her until recently. All of my other friends are far more interested in playing 0game. So I'm glad to be a part of a clan finally! If I can help in anyway, i'm more than willing; i've always got your back Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:
new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Left_bar_bleue200/200new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue   new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:32 am

Well i think we are all glad to have you. Also glad you made it onto the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://disciplesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Torqumada
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple

Character sheet
Field One:
new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Left_bar_bleue200/200new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue   new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:06 pm

Yes, welcome to the clan.
Going it alone can be daunting to say the least especially if a WW targets you as a source of income. There is strenght in numbers. if you have any problems or any questions ask away... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue   new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:44 pm

yea i went my first 15 levels before forming DOD and i was barley able to keep a piece of gold to my name.
Back to top Go down
https://disciplesofdarkness.forumotion.net
VonSaltenberger

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue   new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:58 pm

Welcome to the clan. I'm glad you joined us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luna.Imbrue
New Disciple
New Disciple

PostSubject: Re: new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue   new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:22 pm

Thanks so much !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue   new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new bloodsucker to DOD, Luna.Imbrue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disciples Of Darkness :: Other :: Introductions-
Jump to: