Disciples Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan for bite fite

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy Dragoon
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple
Tommy Dragoon

Location : lost some where between Hyrule & the mushroom knigdom

Character sheet
Field One:
Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Left_bar_bleue200/200Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:29 pm

Yo,

What's up. Its me Tommy Dragoon. I'm not a vampire or werewolf, but a dragon elf (just like the title says.) If ya want to know more, ask away.
Back to top Go down
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:
Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Left_bar_bleue200/200Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:15 am

*sigh* guess i have to Very Happy . *fake reluctence* ....... Why?
Back to top Go down
https://disciplesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Tommy Dragoon
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple
Tommy Dragoon

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:44 am

So yo can know what I like or dislike, or anything else you want to know about me. santa rendeer farao tough jocolor Sleep
Back to top Go down
VonSaltenberger

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:52 pm

What do you like......trying to be friendly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tommy Dragoon
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple
Tommy Dragoon

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:13 pm

Please be more specific when ya ask, give a list of question like you would on the bitefight forum. pig drunken bom
Back to top Go down
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Fine

whats your....
Favorite game
Favorite book
Favorite vehicle
Back to top Go down
Tommy Dragoon
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple
Tommy Dragoon

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:01 pm

1. The Zelda series
2. the Harry Potter series
3. X-wing
Back to top Go down
VonSaltenberger

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:00 pm

1. Fave Gun
2. Fave Movie
3. Fave Song, and Artist

I thought I might as well correct myself on the Quition. Good Day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tommy Dragoon
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple
Tommy Dragoon

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:46 pm

1. stun gun
2. Don't have just one, I have a lot of favorite movies. Here are some of them, L.O.T.R. 1-3, Star wars 1-6, X-men 1-3, Spider-man 1-3, all of the superman & batman movies.
3. The Streak by Ray Stevens
Back to top Go down
brynegarett
New Disciple
New Disciple

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:30 pm

do you like to eat puppies?
Back to top Go down
Tommy Dragoon
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple
Tommy Dragoon

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:16 am

No, I wait until their full grown before I eat them.
Back to top Go down
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:02 pm

Hope you don't mind but i think everyone knows you now so i'm going to lock this thred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon   Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, I'm the one & only half elf half dragon
Page 1 of 1