Disciples Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan for bite fite

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Aplications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:
Moderator Aplications Left_bar_bleue200/200Moderator Aplications Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Moderator Aplications Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Aplications   Moderator Aplications Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Post Aplications to be moderators here. Just post about yourself and tell why you think you should be a moderator.
Back to top Go down
https://disciplesofdarkness.forumotion.net
VonSaltenberger

Character sheet
Field One:
Moderator Aplications Left_bar_bleue200/200Moderator Aplications Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: I would like to become a moderator   Moderator Aplications Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:56 pm

Here are a few things about myself. I will be on these forums whenever I can. I will listen to what I'm told. I am goin to stay with this clan unless I am kicked out. Which I don't think will happen Wink . I also play BiteFight whenever I have time. If you let me be a moderator I will try my best at it. If you have any quitions you want to ask me feel free to ask. I hope you'll let me do this Cool .
Back to top Go down
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Aplications   Moderator Aplications Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Sure you can be a mod. you now have more acces in the forum and the clan
Back to top Go down
Tommy Dragoon
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple
Tommy Dragoon

Location : lost some where between Hyrule & the mushroom knigdom

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Aplications   Moderator Aplications Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:50 am

Yo DA of the DOD,

Can I be a mod too. I will try to help out as much as I can. I am very trustworthy & I check this board out at least 9 times a day. If ya need more info just PM if ya want to & I'll answer any question that you might have.
Back to top Go down
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Aplications   Moderator Aplications Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:59 pm

You're in von you're out... Justkidding von.
No more mod posstions open now
Back to top Go down
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Aplications   Moderator Aplications Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:40 am

ok once again we have a mod posstion open so sign ups here.
Back to top Go down
Torqumada
Lost Disciple
Lost Disciple

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Aplications   Moderator Aplications Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:55 pm

Id like to apply for one of the mod positions. Preferably the communications mod.
I've been frequently pm-ing gamers to see if their interested in joining a clan and asking them to check us out.
Also im honest trustworthy brave loyal....oh wait thats the boy scouts. lol
I enjoy talking to other players and working to make our clan as strong as possible. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DevilsAdvocate
Admin DA
Admin DA
DevilsAdvocate

Character sheet
Field One:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Aplications   Moderator Aplications Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:42 pm

well so far you're the only one aplied for communications and unless someone else applys you will be it. Judgement will be tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Aplications   Moderator Aplications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Aplications
Page 1 of 1